Monday, June 05, 2006

remembered watching 'sliding doors' ages ago...liked it, connected with its premise...the present split into two...parallel universe...what ifs. what if she didnt catch the train, what if she did. yes and no. two versions of what life can be, could be. funny-bitter.
paltrow was good...she pretty much always is, in a soft chic way...liked her in royal tenenbaums too..

another in the same genre...'me myself I'...good one too...makes me wonder what my other would be upto now... :-)

alternate reality and its what ifs...pretty identifiable with my life too...no CTRL Z here...'einmal ist keinmal' to quote kundera...destiny scripted by the decisions we take...or is it purely us?

++++

really miss val kilmer...always had a thing for him...cold, aloof, 'iceman'ish, sexy...loved him in doors, tombstone, the saint, batman even...last spotted him in the not-so-great alexander opposite another fave, jolie... like darryl hannah too....uma thurman in kill bill...

..john malkovich, gary sinise, gary oldman...all edgy ppl, not so mainstream...but oodles of talent.

No comments: