Monday, March 27, 2006

I almost lost it today

Really. Shocked myself with how the colors could change violently. Jekyll n Hyde had nothing on me...but then aren't we all just that...beastly smorgasbords of raw emotions made decent by the epidermal covering? Scratch the surface and find a dungeon inside...putrefying, smouldering...not a pretty sight at all.

Morality, decency, right n wrong, sanity - all social constructs. Years and years of conditioning by the people and institutions surrounding us...like layers of soil over the grave. Don't wake up. Down, boy, down. Smile and say sweet things, pass the rolls. Sip the coffee. Make p.c. Dress up and smell nice.

Stuff, cliches, that I'm handing down to my own...

But such moments of getting in touch with the She down there, are few but essential to remind me that I am what I am. Let me not fool myself, tho the world's fooled well enuff. Or is it?

4 comments:

qsg said...

Wow - glad I wasn't around. Pretty sure I wouldn't want to see your viraat roop - I am smart like that! ;-)

Phoenix said...

:-)) you're so lucky...

qsg said...

Well, I totally lost it myself today. Just way too much going on - didn't fly off the handle, don't do that anymore... :)

Phoenix said...

wise girl! stick to the handle but let the fumes rise :-)