Tuesday, February 06, 2007

cutting loose!

finally did something which has been nibbling away inside for some time...was getting dead bored of the same coordinates and the social bits, maybe? needed space to just be myself without scrutiny.

will I do a volte-face, true to my fickle nature? doesnt seem like for now.

I like anonymity and I like change more than anything else...familiarity sickens after some time....

might return after a spell if I get bored of being with myself...

till then, its the underground for me! :-)

4 comments:

Just Jane said...

i'm like this too..its no wonder i changed blog urls like no tomorrow...wouldn't like to think i'm fickle (of coz not!:P), prefer 'unpredictable' :P

Phoenix said...

:-D fickle, unpredictable, mercurial...basically, khisska hua upper-storey!

Nee said...

Aha. Glad you're back :-)
I do understand the need to go underground though - am in that phase (sort of) right now. Only I go silent, instead of missing. Same diff, I suppose.

Phoenix said...

Glad you got it, chica. It just got a bit more theatrical at my end, thats all :-D