Tuesday, October 03, 2006

just remembered steve mcqueen for some funny reason...he was SO dishy...memorable movies - papillon, the great escape and 'the towering inferno'...usually, the last man standing...and what a man!
___

one of the songs that just keeps coming back...
...
I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree
...

5 comments:

qsg said...

the song is so catchy - once you get it in your head - you can't get it out - i hv suffered enough due to it and now its playing in my head again! :)

Phoenix said...

:-) seriously man...and its mostly the refrain in my case...

Anonymous said...

eyes of the beholder...an intrinsic part of the pic as always..

Phoenix said...

yes...all about perception in the end, isnt it?..

Nee said...

Mommie fearest was hilarious...and strangely unsettling at the same time..!