Monday, February 20, 2006

laallaa...
I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree
...

Was just lookin up stuff on sleep paralysis...stuff I've encountered quite some times....not recently tho. Bizarre, it is...but I would clinically and coldly put it down to an overworked mind, stress and no sleep, the REM factor etc. Duh, indeed!! Am not alone tho, quite some junta's been thru it in different ways...mine's been dramatic with divine visions thrown in. Trust moi to overdo it!

H591 makes it to our shores finally.

Must get hold of Haunted. Have read/heard a lot about the guy...hope its not just empty hype as is the case usually. It shd ideally scare the bejesus out of me. Not that I can actually think of reading it now. Kein zeit, and neglected books...woolf and marquez...

No comments: