Tuesday, March 13, 2007

popping up in unusual places

it was weird today hearing a white lady columnist socialite or some such who had been to the Liz-Arun wedding in jodhpur squeal excitedly about the upcoming marriage of the century in India on a morning show on GMTV, when it would be held and how...how opulent it would be...she and the anchor drooled over the couple's pic and imagined how beautiful their kids would be! I scratched my head and had to check what channel I was on.!

then on Countdown recently, an Indian doc who's still the champ, mentioned in his profile that he loves watching movies with Aishwarya in it...Des O'Connor asked him if shes cute...and he said yes. :-D

went to buy some cosmetic stuff recently...and there she was predictably tho in the L'Oreal space and that watch thing too.

and now this. Just when I thought, shes gone off the radar for a bit..! Oh well.

__

Will really miss my daily fix of Countdown, D or ND etc...

4 comments:

Nee said...

Wonder if she's going to give all of this up...I know it's a question that's not asked of the men, but is always of the women, but so many of them DO give it all up post wedding. Every time I hear an AB sound-byte calling his future DIL "gharelu" or "homely", I wonder if this is what he means...

And then I remember some celluloid atrocity that I have seen her in..and well, one can only hope ;-)

Neihal said...

fuuny thing...some indian srgeon from US said in an interview..Aish needed a nose job....a one m m lift....I went ROfl.

Well I wont be sad if she choses to leave the filmdom...her acting most of the time is UGH and OTT

qsg said...

reached safe and sound kya?

Just Jane said...

haunted by the ghost of ash rai? :) are you in india?